It was a previously accepted belief that our brain could never change, that what we were born with, we were stuck with for the rest of our lives and that as we get older that our brain would slowly deteriorate.
Well that couldn’t be further from the truth, because recent research has discovered that there is regeneration of new brain cells throughout our entire lifetime, so our brain can change and improve.
Research proves that Brain Training is a very effective therapy and has the potential to improve cognitive function. There are many things that we can do to exercise our brain. But one of the BEST and most EFFECTIVE of all is Brain Training.
Our Smart BRAIN TRAINING effectively trains many important cognitive skills
- Focus & Concentration
- Working Memory
- Divided Attention
- Spatial Recall
- Eye-hand Coordination
- Visual Field
- Short Term Memory (visual)
- Response Accuracy
- Impulse Control/Inhibition
- Perceptual Speed
- Spatial Orientation
How do I get started?
- Firstly, complete your Initial Online Assessment.
- Once you have completed your Initial Online Assessment, you will be emailed a comprehensive Report of your Results. This Initial Assessment will then be the Baseline to compare with future Assessments and you will be able to see the Progress you have made over time.
- Based on the results from your Initial Assessment, you will have you own unique BRAIN TRAINING Tasks set up ready and waiting for you to get started.
- To begin your BRAIN TRAINING, you need to decide whether to subscribe for 3 months, 6 months or 12 months.
- To purchase your subscription to our Initial Assessment and Brain Training Program, CLICK HERE to take you to our SHOP.
- Once your payment has been received, you will receive an email from us with the instructions to begin your Brain Training.
How does it work?
- Can be done on your IPad or Laptop computer in the comfort of your own home.
- Comprises of 11 different tasks, which tests all of the above listed cognitive skills.
- Each Training session normally takes 20 minutes to complete.
- For best results, it is recommended the Training session be done 2 – 3 times a week only.
- It is highly recommended as a FIRST POSITIVE STEP toward improving your Memory and Brain Health.