The Smart Brain Prevention Program
If you are wanting to be proactive and improve your mood and memory for your future, then the Smart Brain Prevention Program is for you. This specialised Program will empower you with the essential knowledge about how you can be responsible for your own brain health now and in the future.
The Smart Brain Prevention Program is unique because it is the only Program in Sydney that focuses on the Prevention of mood and memory problems.
Memory problems are one of the earliest symptoms of Alzheimer’s disease/Dementia.
There are many Causes of Memory Problems and some of these Causes may be able to be treated resulting in improvement of memory problems. We believe in being proactive now instead of waiting until memory problems develop later on.
WORKSHOP – 2 Hours
This Workshop is suitable for Corporate, Retirement Villages or Community Groups
Topics covered in this Program may include the following :
- Medical Causes of Memory Problems
- Lifestyle Causes of Memory Problems
- Foods to Avoid
All Attendees will receive:
- A copy of the International Award winning book “Smart Brain, Healthy Brain”
- Subscription to our Newsletter, to keep you informed of the latest in brain health.
The unique 5 Step Methodology of the Smart Brain Prevention PROGRAM was developed to address the Causes of memory problems of which there are many.
INDIVIDUAL – 6 Week Program
The Smart Brain Prevention Program is individually tailored to review your present health conditions, identify and address any health conditions that may be possible causes of Mood or Memory Problems and provide your unique Treatment Plan. This may include the following :
- In-depth Questionnaire
- Comprehensive Consultations
- Nutritional Screening
- Brain Health Assessment
- Blood Tests
- Case Analysis
- Treatment Plan
- Brain Training
- Nutritional Supplements
- Homeopathic remedies
- Follow-up consultations
The table below explains how the 5 Step Methodology of the Smart Brain Prevention Program works:
- Step 1: Identify the Cause
- Step 2: Avoid these Foods
- Step 3: Testing
- Step 4: Treatment and Prevention
- Step 5: Lifestyle
Why is the Prevention Program so important?
- Some particular health conditions are risk factors, which may lead to becoming a cause of mood or memory problems in the future.
- If these particular health conditions are left to continue and nothing is done to improve that health condition, they may lead to mood and memory problems.
- You can be one step ahead and do something about it now instead of later, when it may be too late.
Our Smart Brain Prevention Program is very comprehensive and will help you to see that there are many factors involved in keeping your mood and memory in good order. Once you have completed the Smart Brain Prevention Program you will have the knowledge and tools to keep your mood and memory in the best possible condition for your future.
It is vitally important for you to be proactive when it comes to your health and especially your brain health. The numbers of people being diagnosed with Younger Onset Dementia/Alzheimer’s disease are increasing every year.
If you have been wanting to keep your mood and memory in good shape for the future and wondering how you can accomplish this, then the Smart Brain Prevention Program is for you.
We look forward to being able to help you improve your mood and memory!