How to Improve your Mood, Memory & Brain Health
Discover the many Causes of Mood and Memory Problems and find out the steps you can take to make a positive improvement in your memory and mood now.
This proactive Workshop will give you useful tips, ideas and information to help you to care your brain health starting from today.
It will help you
- If you are wanting to learn how to improve your Mood, Memory and Brain Health;
- If you or a friend or family are affected by Anxiety, Depression or other mood problems;
- If you or a friend or family are starting to get forgetful and want to do something about it.
Topics covered in this Workshop are :
- Medical Causes of Memory Problems
- Lifestyle Causes of Memory Problems
- Foods to Avoid
The numbers of people being diagnosed with Alzheimer’s disease and Younger Onset Dementia are increasing daily. Find out what you can do to improve your memory and brain health and start taking action now!
You can book this Workshop to come to your Office, Business, Library, Retirement Village or Community Centre within the Sydney area.